Rebecca and L.C.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trisha Stewart 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rebecca
    Participant

Hello all!

I apologize if I am posting incorrectly here. I meant to introduce myself to the “FAMILY” only, and posted it on the general forum, instead. No problem, and happy to do that…but also want to know WHO is currently or in the past doing FT with Chuck.

My name is Rebecca, and my daughter, L.C. and I are truly appreciating all that Chuck has offered. It has been a delight for me to show L.C. (13 years old) another way besides what she would have gotten without Chuck. (Local Pony Club and traditional practices, i.e. ABUSE toward horses!)

We also have really enjoyed this new website and the organization of it. It seems digestible and delightful.

If I may ask, please all who are in the “FT FAMILY”, please respond to this post and lets get to know each other. L.C. and I are very eager to find anyone anywhere near Idaho, USA practicing FT.

Respectfully,

Rebecca and L.C..

Trisha Stewart
    Participant

You are in the right place but it is also great to post in the General Forum for those who are not members just so they can get a flavour of what we do and why.

I am working on everyone coming into say hello but they are not quite getting it yet lol despite being added in.

Hopefully the list will increase and we can all share our journey.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.