McDowels Herbal Treatments

Friendship Training Forums FT General Forum Holistic Natural Remedies McDowels Herbal Treatments

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trisha Stewart 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Judith Snell
    Participant

When I first got Shiloh, he was like no other horse that I had ever owned. I realized he was a robot! He did what he was asked, no more no less. He had no personality, didn’t play with the other horses. After talking with Chuck, we thought that he may have shut down. So I had a vet come check him out, He had Reiki, he had T Touch, he had chiro, he had an energy healer, barefoot farrier, dentist, you name it I tried it. Still nothing. Researching the net I came across McDowells Herbal treatments and spoke to Catherine and put him on an Anti-inflammitory Herbal mix, the base being apple cider vinegar. Slowly he started to change to being happier and more involved. Moving interstate he again went down hill and I again organised a barefoot farrier and Chiro. Magic! The Anti – inflammatory was allowing him to release his pain, which he has had a loooong time, and this helped the Chiro. Now he is playing with his new little brother! I put this in Shiloh’s food every day and it has no long use side effects. Catherine also does special remedys and is so helpful. I would highly recommend McDowells for any horse related problems. PS also does remedys for humans, dogs etc.

Trisha Stewart
    Participant

That sounds fab, would you like to put the link up here on the forum please?

Judith Snell
    Participant

http://www.mcdowellsherbal.com
    info@mcdowellsherbal.com
    Bathurst NSW Australia
    02 63313937

Trisha Stewart
    Participant

Hi Debbie, thanks for the link, do you know the owners of this business? maybe you are involved in it, it would be great to know, even though they are not in the UK we are looking for decent companies to link up to. Also, I love herbs, as a human nutritionist myself they are so useful and very undervalued and mis-understood too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.