Midi from Scotland living in Spain

Friendship Training Forums FT General Forum Please Read This and Introduce Yourself Midi from Scotland living in Spain

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chuck Mintzlaff 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Midi Fairgrieve
    Participant

Hi, I’m Midi and I live in Spain and have 2 horses (geldings) and one mini pony (stallion). I came into horse owning later in life, aged 50 and it’s taken me over! Ha, ha…does this happen to everyone! I’ve been on a rapid learning curve and in the past 6 years have become qualified in equine naturopathy and also earlier this year I qualified as a facilitator in a form of equine assisted personal development, called Intuitive Horse. My horses are leading me on an amazing journey with them and of course, have led me to the FT family and Chuck. My background is in natural health and healing, I run detox retreats here in Spain and so it was only a matter of time before I took these skills into helping horses.
    The horses are barefoot and ridden bitless and live as natural a life as we can give them. They live on 3 acres in a paddock paradise system to encourage movement. We use slow feeder nets for hay given ad lib 24/7.

Trisha Stewart
    Participant

Hey Midi, welcome to the forum, it is lovely to learn about you and your horses and also the lovely work you do too. I am a human nutritionist and now learning, as we go, about equine nutrition.

I am ‘late back’ to horses after many years of not having them and suddenly I have a Fresian mare who is delgihtful but fearful of everything, I too found FT and Chuck whilst searching for some help to guide me with Willow.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts soon 🙂

Midi Fairgrieve
    Participant

We have much in common…I hope one day we will meet.

Trisha Stewart
    Participant

We willl meet, I am sure 🙂

Chuck Mintzlaff
    Participant

Hi Midi! Happy to see you here!

And yes, they DO lead us on amazing journeys and insights. Some very sobering, some very joyful!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.