I had an interesting conversation with an FT family member this morning. It brought to mind once again that as a human goes through the program with their horse, it is both a teaching, and equally important, learning experiential.
What some may not realize is that the same holds true for me as well. This morning was no exception.
It is interesting that someone can do the exact same thing with their horse many times before initiating the FT program and then have different result doing the same thing after joining our FT family.
Several questions popped into my mind. What is the difference? How does a simple act repeated after entering the program alter the horse’s perception of their human?
Also, what actuates the ‘FT osmosis effect’? That one might be easily explained, (Social Learning) except for the fact that a human interacting with their horse with what we call the Friendship Training Exercises, (FTXs) is not usually visible to other herdmates. And too, why isn’t the degree of this ‘remote affiliation,’ (for want of a better description) the same with all herds?
While I enjoy utilizing deductive reasoning and critical analysis to a fault, to be honest, I’m not certain WHAT the answer, or answers are to those questions. Perhaps it is the mental/emotional shift, the change in the need and Intent of the horse’s human. That is, (despite the word ‘training’ in Friendship Training) their human has completely stepped away from ‘training’ to helping their horse heal and ‘winning their heart.’
I honestly don’t know. And it irks the heck out of me that I don’t.
But perhaps this is one plausible avenue of connection.
- Mysteries of the heart/
- Keeling LJ1, Jonare L, Lanneborn L. Department of Animal Environment and Health, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- the heart has its own brain and consciousness Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Raymond Trevor Bradley, Ph.D. and Dana Tomasino, BA
- scientific evidence heart intelligent electromagnetic field generator Author: Pao Chang Energy Fanatics.com
- Cardiac torsion and electromagnetic fields: the cardiac bioinformation hypothesis. Center for Frontier Medicine in Biofield Science, Uni Arizona
- Electromagnetic Fields and the Heart: Basic Science and Clinical Use – Author Dr. Pawluk
- Is the Heart an Intelligent Electromagnetic Field Generator? Author: Pao Chang Energy Fanatics.com